Monday 3 August 2020

Walking with Teddy

I know I say this a lot but I can’t believe I have never coloured this image before. I am not sure if I am alone in this but I go through obsessions, I must have ordered four or five stamps of girls with prams for a birthday card and most (ok almost all) have never even seen ink. I am a firm believer that craft collecting is my first love and using the stuff I collect is a poor second lol.

I really wish I was better at using the stuff I have rather than always wanting the latest thing. This moment in time though is not the best to be planning a ban on spending ( I just had a big birthday and lots of both crafty goodies and money to spend on crafty goodies, lucky me indeed)

Enough waffling and on with the card, the papers are from a free pack from lili of the valley and they worked perfectly with the colour scheme I wanted. It’s a simple design but I wanted the image to be the centre of attention. Hopefully that was achieved.


Ingredients
Image : from Lili of the Valley
Dies: blueprints 2 and 13 from MFT and XXL inside out circles from Crealies and spellbinders scalloped circles and finally numbers from Papertrey Ink
Papers: Nit Wit for Lili of the Valley
Card: pink from recollections at Michaels

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 95
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Pram - B04, 02, 01, 00
Bear - E44, 43, 42, 41
Dress - R89, 39, 85, 83, 81

No comments: