Monday 31 August 2020

Birthday Saurus Version 1

The multiples don't seem to be stopping and I figured if it ain't broke why fix it lol. I enjoyed making these cards and everyone is different colours so now I am looking at them they do all look very different.

The majority of the card was the image and the colouring was pretty intense so the rest is fairly simple.

The first one of these features a green and aqua dinosaur I am not sure which colour combo is my favourite though, I will let you see them all and decide for yourselves.

Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: Birthday Saurus from Lili of the Valley
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: new leaf from Papertrey Ink
Background: All lined up from MFT

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 95
Aqua - BG15, 13, 11, 23
Green - YG67, 17, 25, 03, 01
Blue - B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Grey - N7, 5
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13

No comments: