Friday 31 July 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 5

The fifth and you will be pleased to know almost the last of this design. I think 2020 for me will be the year of multiples because that is exactly how I have been card making, I have gone way beyond the two cards in a sitting and made more like 6 or more lol. Of course this style can't continue or my other stamps will rebel lol.

Hopefully by the time this post goes live life will be returning to normal after all the virus stuff earlier in the year, I am writing this in March right in the thick of it so I have all my fingers and toes crossed that we are all ok.


Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "raspberry fizz" from papertrey Ink
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW


Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Champagne - E50, 51
Dress - Rv09, 06, 04, 02

No comments: