Tuesday 7 July 2020

Candles

I saw a card made for a friend with this set and I thought oh I could recreate that, of course I di it slightly different but I used all the same elements. The main difference is that I didn't put everything on an angle. I made five cards as I was stamping five candles and it made logical sense to have everyone be a different colour. I am sure i could recreate this for ladies using brighter colours and maybe that will be the next batch make I do.





Ingredients
Stamps: from MFT
Dies:A2 stitched rectangle stax and celebrate all from MFT
Inks:new leaf, blueberry sky, dark indigo, bright buttercup, orange zest, summer sunrise and honey nut all from Papertrey Ink  and morning mist from versafine clair
Card: new leaf, blueberry sky, dark indigo and honey nut all from Papertrey Ink and basic grey from stampin Up


No comments: