Sunday 19 July 2020

oh my whiskers

I made this card when I was making the magical unicorn cards, I ws originally going to use the rainbow background I had left over but when my playday friend asked for 4th birthday cards for her granddaughter that seemed too perfect to not use.

I used aa different colour for the clouds than I am used to and I really like it, it might become a new favourite. I also wanted to order the city scape stencil from Clearly besotted but as I wanted it done and I couldn't wait I created my own using a retired mft cityscape die. I used the negative and black soot ink and bish bash bosh I was done.


Ingredients
Image: 'oh my whiskers" from Honey Bee Stamps
Sentiment: "labels" from craftwork cards stamped with boysenberry ink from MFT
Dies: blueprints 31 and city scape (retired) from MFT
Background:mini cloud stencil with shaded lilac ink and stencil made with city scape mft die and inked with black soot distress oxide ink
Card: purple from recollections at Michaels

Copics
Pjnk - RV14, 13, 11, 10
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Purple - BV04, 02, 01, 00
Cat - T6, 4, 3

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS make and .... just a little bit purple too - gets my vote!

Happy Sunday

Kathyk