Friday 10 July 2020

Flower Frame Cards

Since lockdown began I have been buying magazines remotely and probably more frequently too. Normally I see one and I talk myself out of buying it but unfortunately online you can’t do that once you’ve hit the buy it button lol.

This magazine caught my eye for this die set and I had an idea of what I wanted to achieve, of course that didn’t happen but I am pleased with how they turned out. I was going to try the stained glass technique a la Jennifer McGuire but I thought I would colour one on white first to see what it looked like and I kept going lol.

I have layered the die three times and that makes it look more finished to me, the embossing folder was a last minute addition and is probably my favourite part. I have no idea who makes it though as it came with a magazine ages ago.






Ingredients
Image: crafters inspiration 26
sentiment: labels from craftwork cards



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cracking job, well worth the expense of the mag ... did you read it too? Love them all but the bottom one catches my eye the most

Happy Friday

Kathyk