Tuesday 28 July 2020

Cutie Patootie

Do you ever buy a magazine because you love the free stamps and then a whole year later discover you have never used them? or is it just me!!!!

I bought this magazine for this chair, yes a chair stamp.....I thought I could pop people or critters on it and then I forgot all about it.

I found the magazine with stamps whilst looking for a sentiment for the friends with fins cards and I was inspired by the chair again. Now I knew if i didn't make something whilst the inspiration was there I would forget all about these stamps again. So I went for it and this is the result. A quick scene card and another birthday sorted.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: Creative stamping
Background: distress oxides in hickory smoke, black soot and fossilised amber with a retro echo park stencil.
Dies a2 stitched rectangle staxs from MFT

copics
Dog - E39, 37, 35, 34, 323, 31, R22, 21
Chair - BG49, 15, 13 23, 11

No comments: