Tuesday 14 December 2021

Magic Blue Shoes

Woohoo the last and definitely my favourite colour combo for this card, I just love the almost denim look to them. 

I will say that writing these posts makes me want to bust out the stamp set and use it all over again. I have lots of birthdays in January that would like this design so maybe once I have finished the christmas stuff I will get started.

Hope all your christmas preparations are well under way, I like to think I am organised but I am running around like a headless chicken and there are still 11 days to go lol.


Ingredients

Image: Made to Surprise Super Slider Shoes and Handbags from Craft stash

Sentiment: Fancy that from Clearly Besotted

Paper: Pink Petticoat

Card: Fine linen from Papertrey Ink


Copics

B99, 97, 95, 93

No comments: