Wednesday 1 December 2021

Merry Christmas Version 1

Woohoo its December 1st and I am starting my christmas card makes for 2021. I might not post everyday but I am hoping to be able to.

So the first card is one I made a lot of, not in these colour combos but in the ones you will see tomorrow.

My only trip to a craft store this year was to crafters Companion in Evesham and I spotted this large stamp and thought it would be perfect for flat cards for posting. 

These were my first attempt with the stamp and I will say I like the other version better lol.



Ingredients

Sentiment: Merry Christmas from crafters Companion

Snowflake stencil: gift from a friend last year

Inks: Boysenberry and tropical teal both from MFT and shaded lilac and salvaged patina distress oxides

Card: white and colours from Michaels 65lb recollections range.

Dies Blueprints 30 from MFT

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Two gorgeous cards. Love them both. Alison xx