Tuesday 7 December 2021

Snow Much Fun

Another image and sentiment from the Creative Stamping 100, see I said it was a cute set and this one is no exception. I went with two different colour schemes and I am not sure which one I prefer.

I have hopefully by the time this posts finished all my christmas cards but I am not sure if a curve ball or two have headed my way. Fingers crossed they are all made and sent.




Ingredients

Image and Sentiment: Creative stamping 100

Dies: Blueprints 30 from MFT

Background: dusty concord and prize ribbon distress oxides and hill builder stencil from MFT

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

These are delightful, a fab design matey - best of luck with that curveball too

Kathyk

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant image do love a snowman. Love Alison xx