Sunday 19 December 2021

O Christmas Tree

Now when I decided this was going to be my playday friends card I really didn’t look at how much colouring would be involved and I also didn’t factor in that I would have a week to make 20 of them. It wasn’t an ordinary week either as after being ill with bronchitis for 6 weeks I was finally better and had several catch ups planned lol. 

After all that I am pleased with how they came out I tried to colour the dogs and cats slightly differently and have input a few different styles below.

Its the last Sunday before christmas and that should mean that I am all ready but unfortunately I am not, maybe next year will be different.







1 comment:

Kathyk said...

They're all fab, with the usual splendid colouring - glad to hear you are finally starting to feel better.

All the best for tomorrow

Kathyk