Friday 24 December 2021

Snowy House

I blame Jennifer McGuire for this card, I saw one she made last year and I had to buy the die set. It was my intention to make these for my neighbours but I only made the one and its for my Mum lol.

It took a lot longer than I anticipated and I also discovered that I don't have any white glitter card so of course I need to order that now lol. I found some old pearl card and I used that for the snow parts. In real life it works really well and I hope my mum liked it.

One more sleep and I hope that this year everyone gets to celebrate with their loved ones in person and not just via zoom.




1 comment:

Kathyk said...

WOWser! It was worth the effort though, it's lovely and I'm pretty sure your mum will have loved it too.

Wishing you, your family and your readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and HEALTHY) New Year

Kathyk