Saturday 17 December 2016

Beary Special Christmas

This is another image coloured for the colouring challenge but this was the july/august challenge and its finally made it onto a card. I think I still have a few images from that challenge to use in fact I have so many coloured images I don't think I need pick up a pen for at least a month lol.

I have used this design before and for quick and easy cards its a blast. Not much else to say except I used a new paper pad and I'm pleased with myself for cutting into it straight away lol.



Ingredients
Image: "bears special birthday bears" MFT
Dies: Blueprints 1, 2 and basic stitched lines all MFT
Sentiment: "think big favourites 20" Papertrey ink stamped with "pine feathers" Papertrey Ink ink
Papers: "jingle all the way" First Edition
Card: "pine feathers" Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a stunning card... I love the cute image & the fantastic design :) Happy Christmas & all the best for 2017 :)
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway