Saturday 24 December 2016

Special Delivery

My neighbour and good friend has a huge grey fluffy cat and every year I try to make her a card with a cat on it.

I had forgotten I had this stamp but I was looking for a dog one (you might have to wait a while to see that one) and I came across this set. The cat had a bow on her head but as the cat in question is a guy I masked it as best as I could. I can still see a few lines but they look like head creases on the pillow I hope.

Ingredients
Image: "special delivery" Strawberry kisses for Crafters Companion
Sentiment: "mini banners 2" clearly besotted
Paper: "home for the holidays" Doodlebug
Card" New leaf" Papertrey ink
Dies: crealies xxl stitched circles and square, spellbinders scalloped circles

Copics
Cat - T6, 5, 4, 3
Red - R89, 39 37
Green - G28, 07, 05
Light green - YG17, 25, 03
Tissue - YG03, 01, 00

No comments: