Friday 2 December 2016

Tis the Season to Prance

I am/was so upset when Clearly Besotted decided to take a break, I am such a big fan so I knew I had to get this set as I would be kicking myself later if I couldn't make at least a few cards with it.

I wanted the deer to be jumping but I used the wrong slider discs so he not only jumps he spins as well lol. I'm hoping to get the slider discs and make a few more, I also need to remember every card needs a Rudolph.


Ingredients
Image: "Let's Prance" Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: "Let's Prance" Clearly Besotted
Dies: Blueprints 27, Circle slider dies
Card: "cherry Cobbler" Stampin Up

Copics
Reindeer - E39, 37, 35, 34, 33, 31
Accessories - R89, 39, 37, 35

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

I think this is awesome & I love the fact that he spins too LOL xXx