Friday 16 December 2016

Pergamano Flower Girl

These are such delicate and beautifully drawn images, they are quite fiddly to colour as they are so delicate but the end result is worth it though. 

As with most things these stamps have been around for a while, I wanted them but they were quite difficult to get hold of. I decided I didn't need them and then I spotted them lurking in a store and that was it I had to have them. There are four images in the set, each one is beautiful and I am hoping that they might make it on a card before 2018 lol.


Ingredients
Image: "flower girls" Pergamano
Paper: "hello summer" echo park
Card: "lovely lady" Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2 both mft, crealies inside out circles, spellbinders scalloped circle, cut happy birthday

Copics
Skin - E21, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E30, 31, 34
Dress - R85, 83, 81
Water - BG11, 10,
Flowers - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Dragonfly - BV02, 00

No comments: