Wednesday 7 December 2016

Kady with Dollie

Finally the last third birthday card of 2016, I went with a different image for this one, think this might be the fourth birthday image for the girls next year. Its another Mo Manning, just love the expressions she manages to capture.

Not much to say about this one, different image, papers and card but the same layout as all the others. All I do know is next year I am making these much earlier as once I decide on the layout, which I always find the most difficult then I'm not going to procrastinate I'm just going to do.


Ingredients
Image : "Kady" from Mos digital pencil
Paper: "Tippy Toes" from Nit Wit
Card: "sour apple" from MFT
Dies: xxl stitched square and inside out circles both crealies, small scalloped circles from MFT, stitched hillside borders from lawn fawn, alphabet soup from memory box and numbers from papertrey ink

Copics
Skin - E21, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E23, 25, 27, 29
Cardigan - R22, 21, 20
Skirt - YG25, 23, 21
Doll - E34, 31, E121, 00, 000, 93, R21, 20, SK09
Ground - W2, 1

No comments: