Tuesday 20 December 2022

Birdhouse Christmas

When I was in florida in September I was able to place a few online orders and pick up a few hobby lobby bargains too. This entire card except the embossing powder contains items from that one trip. My Pink and Main order contained the stamp and die set as a freebie, I was blown away by the set and probably would have bought it which is always nice. 

Of course I have used the notched die and also the kraft card, am i obsessed, I will let you be the judge of that lol.

Originally both the houses and birds were the same colour but I decided to overstamp them with versafine clair but one had moved slightly so it went blurry so I had to start again and this time I decided to reverse the colours, not sure which I prefer now.

Not many days left until the man in the red suit arrives, am I organised I hear you ask....of course not lol.




No comments: