Friday 23 December 2022

Its a Unicorn kind of Day

Not a usual christmas colour scheme but I do like the pale purple. This wasn't the card I set out to make today but its the one I ended up with. 

The one I was intending making was a flat shaker and also had an aperture window with a peekaboo penguin but it went decidedly sideways so I started again and this was the result.

I can't believe that I still have more cards to show and have run out of days, at the beginning of the month I thought I would struggle as I mostly batch made but there have been more colour combos and designs than I realised, have I made a dent in my stash....of course not lol.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

But this IS lovely! Sorry to hear you are chasing your tail trying to catch up and I wish you much luck

Merry Christmas to you, your family and your readers

Kathyk