Saturday 3 December 2022

Snowflake Stencil Version 2

The second set and I am going to say it again but my favourite colour scheme until tomorrow lol.

Not sure what made me try these colours but I do like them together, I did worry that the salvaged patina wouldn't show but its very bright in real life.







Stencil: Taylored expressions quad snowflake

Inks: salvaged patina, wilted violet both distress oxides, sugar cube from taylored expressions and bo bunny glitter paste

Dies: merry christmas from Tonic

Card: kraft 110lb and Purple 65lb both recollections from michaels

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And it's a colour combo which looks FAB-u-LOUS dahling! Great card selection and that sugar cube looks terrific on the kraft card, I have yet to try my "unicorn" on Kraft!!!

Have a terrific weekend

Kathyk