Monday 19 December 2022

Reinbeer

I am not entirely sure how long I have had this stamp set but its a while, it even had dust on it lol. 

I am still obsessed with embossing the background and also the notched die from Pink and Main, its the perfect size and shape. Of course I do wish I had measured better when adding the reinbeer bottle as its now as a jaunty angle lol.

Christmas is fast approaching and my cards are all now made and posted, I set myself a deadline of the 1st December but rarely make that. As I am writing this I want to make more cards but of course I am in the final throws of organising christmas presents, wrapping paper and food lol.



Ingredients

Image and Sentiment: Reinbeer from Your Next Stamp

Dies: Notched stax from Pink and Main

Card: Recollections by Michaels 65lb 

Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

That is such a fab image - loving your treatment of it too

Good luck with those last minute preparations too - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kathyk