Sunday 18 December 2022

Playday Jumpers

Every year I think I will go with a simple easy to produce design for the almost thirty playday cards I need to make and every year what is quick and easy on one certainly isn't on 30 lol.

I bought this set from Colorado Craft Company after seeing it in their "Christmas in July" release. I knew who I was going to use it for but not how until I saw a card made by the lady that owns "The Stamping Shed" and I thought I can adapt that lol.

I found a really old cable knit sweater embossing folder and it embossed the kraft card beautifully. Next of course it was the notched die and I wasn't going to have the white section too but the jumpers got lost in the background without it. The merry die is an old "papertrey Ink" one and didn't have the holes to poke the die out so they became a labour of love and took longer than all the other elements combined lol. And finally I was being tight and didn't buy the die as I thought its a simple image and easily fussy cut....after 30 I regretted that decision lol.

And finally I cheated with the christmas word, I couldn't face heat embossing 30 of them so I made them on my computer, printed them out and die cut them....cheating or what lol








No comments: