Friday 16 December 2022

Lovely Legs Fireplace

Unusually for me I am running out of christmas cards to show you, that of course is the curse of the batch making. I got so carried away with different colour schemes I didn't think to stop and try other stamps/dies in my stash.

This year I have bought very little christmas stamps and even if I buy no more I have enough to last a lifetime but of course I can't stop because every year there is a cuter set then last year lol. I did think of challenging myself to pick a set and make a card once a week but not sure how long that would last lol.

The obsession this year has of course been the notched die and embossing, wonder what next years will be lol.

Onto the card finally lol. I used a set from either last year or the year before and coloured it on kraft card, I really enjoyed this but will admit it took longer then all 4 snowflake cards did lol.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It's fab ... as is the notched die! I quite see why it's getting a proper outing this year

Happy Saturday

Kathyk