Wednesday 24 February 2010

Another Boy Card

I absolutely love this image that my BIL drew, and this is the second card I have made so far, the papers were all left overs from the other card. the image is so nice to colour and gives a lovely result. Didn't follow any sketch just placed it all according to the size that was left. I think making a second card with the scraps may be a way to tackle my ongoing paper scrap mountain problem. I was checking back through most of the male cards I have made and realised that this paper is my go to male kit, I know that the Toast & Jam set is my go to for girls but hadn't realised how many times I have used this paper.

I don't know about anyone else but this cold is starting to get to me, usually by now it is getting milder and in anticipation I turned my heating down, big mistake huge, spent two nights absolutely freezing before I remembered I had turned it down, doh.


Ingredients
Image: Geek Alley
Papers: Summertime Designs "Fathers & Fedoras"
Sentiment: Pollycraft "Friday Freebie"
Embossing: Cuttlebug " Tiny Mosaic




No comments: