Wednesday 24 February 2010

Scrap Card - Twelve Step Program

I don't know about anyone else but I seem to be unable to throw even the smallest pieces of card or paper away. I have pieces of card that are so small I will never be able to use them but it feels wrong to throw them out. I know that anyone reading this will think I have lost the plot....plot what plot...was there supposed to be a plot....sorry got sidetracked hehe...I hope someone can help with a counselling group or a local crafters anonymous. Maybe I should start my own..

" Hello my name is Amanda and I have a been collecting paper for five years, I know I need to stop and use some of it but it is just so pretty I can't bear to cut into it....."

I think there should be a twelve step programme and maybe step one should be to put the scissors near the paper but not cut it, to cut it would be way to scary for the first step...

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Amanda

No comments: