Sunday 21 February 2010

Lily of the Valley Thursday Challenge Card

I couldn't wait for the last release of the Lili of the Valley stamps and bought two on the release day. Excellent value at only £3.75 each and really fast delivery too. Fell in love with them on Jacqui and Bev's blogs and hope I have done the image justice. I couldn't decide which one to use for the challenge until my Mum asked for a first birthday card for a boy and I thought excellent that has made the decision for me.

Anywho on to the card, on the Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge Blog there was a sketch to follow and finally I am getting the hang of them, it's not perfect but what a boring world it would be if everything was perfect lol. It is my first entry for this challenge but rest assured it won't be my last, especially if the sneak peeks of their new cat stamps are anything to go by.




Ingredients
Image: Lili of the Valley " Baby Boy"
Papers: Nitwit "Bear Boys Too"
Cardstock: Bazzill (used the very last bits)
Buttons, Brads and ribbon: Stash



4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Welcome to the LOTV Challenge, you have made such a pretty card and hope you will join us again.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

Love the image and colours you used, and it's a great take on our sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at LOTV this week. Big hugs Pops x

Daisychain said...

You have done a great job with our sketch, such a lovely card. You have coloured the image beautifully and I just adore the DP you have used. Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week, hope to see you again.

Hugs Christine x

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card.I love your image and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us on LOTV, hope you come back for a 2nd time !!
-x-