Monday 22 February 2010

Cards for Men Challenge

I enjoyed the last cards for men challenge so much I couldn't wait for the new one to be posted. I knew immediately what card I was going to do and it just so happened I had planned for this card to be green before I knew the challenge. This is an old favourite bloke card layout, not too fancy but with a bit of interest. I even managed to glossy accent the hammer head but it isn't clear in the picture. Coloured with the usual copics although I was tempted to use my prisma pencils.


Ingredients
Papers: Funkyfairy papercrafts "gorgeous grids" (shop has now gone and I do miss it)
Card: Large pack from Wal*Mart Florida, had it two years and its still going strong.
Embossing: Cuttlebug 'Tiny Mosaic"

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card, love those texture papers they really make it special. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donnas Den said...

Great card Amanda. I love Dustin Pike images and that embossing is great.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Unknown said...

Loving this card Amanda! It's cute but still 'manly'. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards for Men. Good luck!. Viv xx