Saturday 27 March 2021

Acetate Bees Knees

I was in the acetate card front zone and I was looking at all my coverplates and this card just jumped into my head so of course I had to make it and I had the perfect person in mind too. 

The stamps aren't mine but when my friend brought them to a crafty get together I knew I wanted them, on my next trip to florida I think they might fall into my basket lol.

The acetate cards were made after watching a jennifer mcguire video and they were so much fun to make, in fact I made four all different so expect to see the rest soon.


ingredients
Image: Bee Yourself from Simon Says Stamp
Dies: hexagon coverplate from papertrey ink and hexagon nesting set from Xcut

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

A simply splendid make, I can quite see why those stamps are on your list though when we'll next get to Florida is anyone's guess.

Have a great weekend

Kathyk

Kathleen said...

You know,I love a buzzy bee card. Love this one.