Tuesday 9 March 2021

Hedgehog Birthday

Creative stamping is probably my favourite magazine and even though their images aren’t all cute I really like them. I knew who I was going to use this image for as soon as I saw it all I had to do was decide on a card design. Lately this decision hasn’t been an easy one, I don’t know if it’s the lockdown or just my lack of mojo but all I seem to be able to make are stripy cards and I didn’t want that for this one. In the end I found this background die and shaped star whilst looking for something else. I decided to cut them in white as I was just trying them out and I normally but those trials in white but this time I used them lol. I couldn’t decide on the card orientation so I tried both and I think both work, too late now as both have been sent out lol.






No comments: