Wednesday 24 March 2021

Remote Splat

Yet another of the splat stencil cards, I was certainly heavily in the splat zone when I made this one. 2020 did see me take a style and just run with it and I definitely made more cards than any other year and it helped me to have something to keep my mind occupied.

I am sure others felt the same way too and having a hobby that keeps your mind active whilst being able to send the finished project to someone to make them smile is what kept me going through some pretty awful unprecedented days.

This image was coloured too many years ago to even remember, I did buy him in the Kenny K closing down sale and its another company that I miss, his style was so different and geared towards those guy cards everyone loves to make.


Ingredients

Image: Kenny K (no longer trading)

Sentiment: boys toys from Your Next Stamp

Dies: blueprints 31 from MFT

Stencil: splat from clearly besotted with candied apple distress ink

No comments: