Thursday 18 March 2021

New Baby Boy

As I am showing the year of first birthday boys I thought I should show the new baby card I made last year for my cousins first grandson.

I am still struggling that my youngest cousin on my mums side of my family is old enough to have a grandchild. Lets be honest when I picture her she is a toddler herself lol. 

I used my tried and tested design and an image I am so happy I got as its my favourite and looks adorable coloured in either blue or pink. Last year there were no pink cards needed and so far this year the trend of blue is continuing.

Ingredients

Image: baby blanket from Lili of the valley
Dies: basic and scalloped edges, small scalloped circle and circle stax all mft, crealies xxl stitched squares
Card: sour apple from MFT
Papers: baby boy from Nit Wit

1 comment:

Kim Moorehouse said...

Beautiful card for a lucky little boy!