Tuesday 30 March 2021

Acetate Flowers

These cards were the first ones I made using the technique Jennifer McGuire showed for acetate fronted cards. I really enjoyed making them and I hope to make more again, I certainly have enough different coverplates to try a few more times without repeating the same pattern lol.

The images were in my pre coloured drawer and I think they deserved to be on a card. I would like to say that all the cards I made last year using the pre coloured images made a dent but it really hasn't lol.

I do think I will have a look through again and try to use some more....i see more splat cards in my blog feed in the future lol



 Ingredients

Images: happy everything from clearly besotted
Sentiment: a little sentimental from clearly besotted
Dies: circles and quatrefioil both from Papertrey Ink

No comments: