Sunday 21 March 2021

The year of first birthdays version 2

Second of the 1st birthday boy cards and a return to my old faithful design and image. This little one has an older brother but I went with a different image for his 1st birthday card, it was still a Mo image but one with a train. 

I used an echo park design paper and as his grandad loves trains I wanted them to feature somewhere on his card. I do love the green and aqua colour combo.

Not much else to say except I hope he has a wonderful 1st birthday.


 Ingredients

Image: kai is 1 from Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper: Baby boy by echo park from Snap Click Supply
Card: new leaf and aqua mist both Papertrey ink
Dies: spellbinders alphabet and crealies xxl stitched circles and squares, mft circle stax and basic edges 

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00. 95
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Green - YG17, 25, 03, 01
Aqua - BG15, 13, 23, 11

No comments: