Saturday 6 March 2021

The Year of 1st Birthdays

There are 4 baby boys all turning 1 amongst my family and friends so you can expect to see their cards on here. 

Normally I have a tried and tested design for these cards however I needed to change it up a bit as two of the boys have older brothers that I’ve used my tried and tested design for so I changed it a little lol.

This card however was the first one I needed and I went with an animal theme as that was the theme of his party, of course the party couldn't go ahead like his parents envisaged but he doesn't know that and I am sure we will make up for it next year.


Ingredients

Image: Kai redux from Mo's digital pencil

Dies: XXL stitched squares from Crealies, simple stitched hillside from lawn fawn, number from hobby lobby and letters from spellbinders

Card: Aqua mist from papertrey ink

Papers: baby boy from Echo park (snap click supply digi version)


No comments: