Wednesday 17 October 2012

All that Scraps Haul

I placed my first order with all that scraps.com and was really surprised how little I needed to spend before there was free shipping, I only ordered three things but am really pleased with them all. I saw the birthday sentiment stamps at a Bristol Playday when Tanya was using them and I thought they were perfect, the little fairies are so dinky and cute and I even asked Mary how big they were before I ordered them and finally more Christmas sentiments cos you can never have too many words lol.

Hope you enjoy watching and I will be back later with a few more haul videos.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Fab haul. I have those sentiment stamps too Amanda. They are fab. Tanya keeps borrowing the Christmas set when I bring them with me, so you better watch out at playday hehe x

Michelle Short said...

Great haul Amanda, ATS have great customer service. Love Amy R Stamps, have the large sentiment set you got but haven't got the Christmas edition, will have to go and buy that one now! Thanks for sharing! xx