Wednesday 10 October 2012

Taylored Expressions Haul

By now from my lack of posts you may have guessed I am on holiday, I arrived over a week ago and have been shopping and chilling ever since, I have been trying to visit and comment but sometimes pie gets in the way lol.

This is the first of several haul videos I have made as I went a little bit mad with the craft online shopping.

I placed my first order with Taylored Expressions in April and was so impressed I knew I would be back for more. There was a special offer on copics so I ordered quite a few and also some of the new memento colours and I had to try her dies as well. Only 1 stamp set and no paper pads this time, I am ashamed to say I haven't cut into any of the ones I bought in April, must stop hoarding paper Amanda lol.


This is the first of several haul videos I have to show you, I haven't filmed all the smaller hauls so will do a further one when I get home.



4 comments:

Di said...

Ooooer Missus, lovely haul there already. I'd have carried your bag for you if you'd just let me know :(

Have a fun time! Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

fab video amanda,enjoy your new stash,x

Hettie said...

Looks like you had some fun there Mrs! Why didn't you tell me....I would have carried your other bag for you with Di!!
x

Kelly said...

Fantastic haul. You must nearly have all the copics now. Can't wait to catch up when you get back to the U.K x