Thursday 25 October 2012

Petal Fresh

I loved this set when it was released by Nit Wit and I couldn't believe that they would release a set with my favourite flower on my birthday so it seemed wrong not to buy it, so why I ask myself has it taken me nearly four months to use it lol. I love the fresh blues and greens of this set and I teamed it with craft for a different look. Ok so confession time I had been trying my new dies with scrap card and this die cut somehow stuck itself to the paper and I couldn't get it off so I thought go with the flow and make it into a card and I am so pleased I did as I also get to enter the snippet challenge yeah.

I have missed being in my craft room and even though I have been home a while it has taken a bit to persuade me to venture into the messy space. I bought so much I have nowhere to store it and I am in need of a clear out but I just know that once I start I will go off on a tangent using things I had forgotten about and will end up in a bigger mess than the one I am in at the moment lol.



Ingredients:
Image: "Miss Anya" The Greeting Farm
Papers: "Petal Fresh" Nit Wit
Cardstock: Kraft from Recollections
Sentiment and Die cuts: MFT
Embossing: Geometric circles from Provocraft

Challenges: Snippet Playground

11 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Pretty Pretty card love the image and colours you have used. Love Alison xx

Tina said...

Hi Amanda these papers are really pretty, I love Nitwit papers.The colours go really well with the Kraft card and fab image.Tinaxx

Inkyfingers said...

I love the background papers on this card - in fact I would love this design in my bedroom lol! So pretty.

kay said...

Me thinks you need me to come and organise you Amanda :)

Tanmo said...

Gorgeous card, love the blue with the craft. xxx
PS: dont let kay anywhere near your craft room, she will make you throw half of it away!

Darnell said...

Oh, bless you, Amanda, both for the painful tooth-pull and being in a crafty mess! Wish I could be there to help with the tidy as I love doing that; I know how easy it is to get side-tracked with stuff you've forgotten you even had!

Adorable card!!

Di said...

Super-cute card Amanda - love the blues too.

As for tidying up your craft room - I know how you feel. Wish a fairy would come and do it for me - without throwing away stuff I want to keep :)

Hugs,
Di xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your fab design and colours and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Amanda and I love your gorgeous CAS design...so pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Miss Anya looks super cute against her prettily embossed background on this lovely card. It's great to see you join in the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. Thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

Kelly said...

Gorgeous Amanda. Love the layout and the pastel blue x