Sunday 21 October 2012

And I'm back

Well I am back from a wonderful Florida holiday, really needed to rest and relax this time as not had the best of times since I was last there. The jet lag is nearly gone and I am starting to unpack all the goodies I bought and have a proper play, no cards yet but there will be soon I promise.

Life is never simple though and Thursday I had to have a tooth removed, my first removal since I was seven and I had no idea what to expect. I thought I would be fine to go shopping and have coffee with friends in the afternoon how wrong was I. I have very strong teeth and bones and I thought the poor young dentist was going to put his back out with all the pulling he had to do, in the end he cut the tooth into pieces and removed it that way, didnt feel a thing until a few hours later and man oh man is it painful but at least it is out.

9 comments:

kay said...

ouch,poor you amanda,hope its ok today and you get crafting with your fab new goodies,x

Di said...

Another ouch from me too Amanda :( Hope you're feeling better now and that you soon get some play time! I've loved drooling over your videos of those lovely new goodies you bought! Get well hugs, Di xx

Donna said...

Hi Amanda, so pleased to read you had a fab holiday and sorry you've had a tooth removed. I hope the pain eases soon and that you can play with your new goodies :) Donna ♥ x

Tina said...

Hi Amanda, I am so pleased you enjoyed your trip to Florida. Not sure I can say the same about the dentist though! Thanks for visiting my blog, and how funny you coloured the same image as I have posted today.They are fab images to colour aren't they? Hope to see you soon.Tinaxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! Hope you're in less pain today xx Hugs, Lisa x

Kelly said...

I hate dentists. Try to avoid them. At least it's done now and you'll start feeling better soon x

Hettie said...

Owch!!! My teeth have curled up thinking about it. I had the same problem once and can feel your pain!!
Looking forward to seeing your makes, at least we know alot of what you bought.
Hugs
xx

Annette said...

Poor you Amanda Hope your feeling better today. Watched you last video you got some fab stuff will be working my way throught the others still having computer probs. xx

Jules said...

Ouchie Ouch Amanda.

That sounds like one sore mouth!!!

I hope it is starting to not hurt quite so much now!

They always seem to say "better out than in" .. .. but I bet it doesn't feel like that at the moment.

You are going to have a brilliant creative time with all your new goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!!

Love Jules xx