Friday 5 October 2012

Happy First Birthday

Little girl cards are so much fun to make and this one was no exception. I used a gorgeous saturated canary image and the card came together really quickly once I had decided which girly papers to use. I am ashamed to say this is the first time I have used this paper kit, in fact I forgot I had it and was about to buy it again, I really need to make myself a system that means I remember what I have. I have lists of pens & inks so I don't duplicate but papers and images is a whole other ballgame, especially as most of my stuff is digital. Any organisation or memory tips will be appreciated.


Ingredients:
Image: "Baby Cakes" Saturated Canary
Papers: "Tippy Toes" Nit Wit
Cardstock: Gemstone Core'dination
Dies: Paperdoll MFT Stamps



7 comments:

Di said...

What a delightful card Amanda - bound to be a hit! Love the little legs :)

Wow, I thought I had a ton of papers but I do manage to remember (or at least not duplicate) those........so maybe I don't really have enough huh?! That's a good excuse!!

Have a nice day, Di xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda,the image is so sweet and really fab papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tina said...

Lovely card Amanda, fab papers, image and colours.Tinaxx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card there Amanda. So much detail. Very pretty.
Thanks for your visit earlier this week. My bruises are doing a good impression of 50 shades.....of purple!!
Hugs
xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, really sweet image and the papers are lovely. Debs xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww she's so cute :o) Lovely card hun... and yes, I forget what I've got too, especially digi stuff! Hugs, Lisa x

Donna said...

Adorable card Amanda, such acute image and pretty design...love the little people die you've used :) Donna ♥ x