Thursday 18 October 2012

MFT Shop Haul

Now I couldn't very well visit Florida and not stop into the MFT shop in Eustis could I. Had a fantastic time and was made to feel very welcome and Martin entertained hubbie while I shopped, was funny though when I couldn't find a die I wanted and everyone started looking only to find it directly in front of my face lol.

So onto the haul, I had a list but you know how it is there is always things that in person are more tempting than on screen and this certainly happened here.

Thanks so much for looking

5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

I'm not going to watch because I'll see umpteen things that I neeeeeed, but lucky you visiting the MFT shop! Hope you're having a great time :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Annette said...

wow Amanda you lucky girl i love all the dies. Can you please wear your leg warmers to the next bristol meet. xx

Darnell said...

Wow, Amanda, I haven't been around for a few days and I see every day lately there has been a new "haul." Waz up with that? Not to be indelicate, but did you receive an inheritance or something? An annual birthday buying trip? Just 'cause?

Whatever the reason, Go You!!!

Thanks for coming by to visit me via WOYWW! I hope you have a great week and more shopping! I'm still WOYWWing my way around ... Darnell #35

Michelle Short said...

Great haul Amanda, I am off now to watch your other haul videos. Thanks for sharing, loved watching! xx

Kelly said...

Fantastic haul again. I'm so jealous lol x