Wednesday 9 January 2019

Christmas Cheer

I wasn't originally going to post my christmas card makes from 2018 but I made the decision that although it might not be of interest to others this blog is also my visual record of my makes and I will never remember what I made if I can't see them. So I am going to apologise in advance if the next several posts don't interest you, I will be back with different types of makes soon.

I was determined to use this background stamp this year, its my first turnabout stamp from Concord and 9th and it works perfectly. I was a little worried when I realised I would need to make the cross on the back of the stamp and I am still wondering why it doesn't come pre-drawn.

I used a few different inks and companies to achieve the look I wanted. It was so quick to stamp each image and it came together really quickly.



Ingredients
Sentiment: "merry christmas" Tonic Studios
Card: "kraft" from the Range and "vellum" from the Works and "white" from Neenah
Embossing Powder: Fine detail from Stampendous
Inks: "olive", "parrot", "mocha" all Altenew and "pure poppy" from Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 13 from MFT






1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And you've rocked it! Fab make missus

Kathyk