Monday 14 January 2019

Inkadinkado Wine Cork Reindeer

This card design was used for our circle of couple friends, as we all like a party and the consumption of alcoholic beverages this seemed the perfect set to use. I was originally intending using the rest of the stamps but this reindeer was so cute I just used him.

I have been stamping the images with memento, colouring and then over stamnping with versa fine clair and I really like the bold black lines this effect gives. Of course you need to make sure the image is in exactly the same place each time or it can seriously upset your day lol.




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "making spirits bright" Inkadinkado
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle from MFT
Stencil: "nordic" from Echo Park
Card: "green" recollections by michaels
Ink: "pine feathers" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Scarf - YG17, 03
Nose - R37
Reindeer - E35, 34, 31
Ground - W2

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Boy, you've rocked this - I LOVE this set of stamps too but the cork reindeer IS the one that's been used most!

Happy Monday - see you later in the week

Kathyk

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

What a fabby and fun stamp set. Love how you have used it.

I have a few friends who would appreciate a card along these lines.

I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and wish you all the best for 2019.

Love Jules xx