Thursday 10 January 2019

Making Cards Traditional Papers

Every year my card making for christmas falls into familiar batches, and this year was no exception. I kind of wish I could break out of this and make individual cards for everyone but I think that would be a task out of my comfort zone.

This magazine has been a life saver this year and saved me from buying a huge amount of cards. The first batch I made with the papers included with the November issue are shown below and I made 12 almost identical cards in an afternoon.

As these were for my Aunt's and Uncles I went with a more traditional look and feel. I also used an embossing folder and I can't even remember the last time I did that.

This design was very well received and I hope that the magazine have something similar next year.














Ingredients
Image: making cards November issue
Card: "red" and "green" Recollections from Michaels
Dies: Oval, cross stitch rectangle, rectangle, square, circle, stitched circle all MFT and Spellbinders scalloped circle

No comments: