Tuesday 22 January 2019

Time Warp

I made this card back in October, took the photo and forgot about it. It was another last minute make like most of last years cards, I am hoping that it won’t be like that again this year but I think it might be lol.

I created a galaxy background using distress inks and stampedctge greeting and heat embossed, I then stamped the time warp over the top and wiped away any that overlapped and heat embossed.

For such a simple card it did take a while to do and was more fiddly as there is nowhere to hide if you fluff up. I added the white mat as it got lost on the black background without it and is something I should remember to do more, I always forget to use white as a neutral.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "long time ago" and "time warp" both from Neat and Tangled
Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, salty ocean, peacock feathers, wilted violet, chipped sapphire, black soot

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

WOW! THAT old, huh?!?!?! fAB MAKE

Kathyk