Thursday 31 January 2019

Ladybird Gorjuss

Last year I tried the two cards one sitting method and to a degree it worked, I wasn't able to always do this but I do think its the way to go for me, plus it means I use the stamps at least twice lol.

I have a few of this large size of Gorjuss girl stamps and I love that you ca really go to town colouring their hair, however after a lengthy break from my copics I didn't get it quite right this time, still there is always next time lol.



Ingredients
Image: "ladybird" gorjuss by Santoro large stamp
Sentiment: Creative Stamping 65
Dies: XXL stitched square from Crealies
Card: "lost lagoon" and "raspberry ripple" both retired Stampin Up

Copics
Skin - E04, 11, 00, 000, 93
Hair - T9, 7, 5, 3
Blue - Bg78, 75, 72
Pink - RV69, 66, 55, 52
Grey - C6, 4, 2


No comments: