Tuesday 1 January 2019

New Year and an Apology

Firstly I wanted to wish everyone a very happy 2019, let’s hope this year is one of happiness and joy.

Secondly I wanted to apologise for the lack of posts in December, normally (well the last few years) I post daily in December but that didn’t happen this year, there are a few reasons for this and they all contributed to me making cards for Christmas in a rush and having no time to edit the photos. I am hoping now that Christmas is over to finally get some time to blog again. I have missed it and I like having a way to remember the cards I’ve made.

Thirdly I have decided to not keep beating myself up over a posting schedule and just post when I have something to show.

And lastly I am hoping to continue the multiple cards in one sitting that I did quite a bit last year, it helped get cards made and gave more time for playing.

Phew that’s all folks until next time lol.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Totally understand your rationale and wish you and yours a very happy 2019

Kathyk