Saturday 12 January 2019

Clearly Besotted Mice

So this was my crafty friends cards this year, normally I make a few varieties but if you have seen my previous post you will understand why this year I made one type and one type alone. They did end up as I imagined them and I did enjoy making them but I was glad to see the last one be popped into its envelope lol.










Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "Merry Mouse" Clearly Besotted
Dies: XXL inside out circles from Crealies, A2 stitched rectangles from MFT
Background stamps: "damask" and "wood plank" both MFT
Distress Oxides: "vintage photo", "wilted Violet", "squeezed lemonade", "spiced marmalade", "broken china" , "tumbled glass" , "worn lipstick", " cracked pistachio"


Copics
Mice - T8, 6, 4
Green - YG67, 17, 25, 03
Red - R89, 39, 37, 35


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

All totally fabulous but, as with all large batch makes, I'd be with you about being glad to see the last one done!

Happy Saturday

Kathyk