Saturday 19 January 2019

Rockabilly Girls

This post was supposed to be scheduled for October but for some strange reason it didn't post and as the cards are cute I thought it should get seen.

There are four images in this set of Digistamps from CC Designs and I printed and coloured all four but only three have made it onto cards so far. The fourth was already to go but I dropped my inked on the background so that one will have to wait.

I have used the same layout on each one, very basic but I think it works.






Ingredients
Image: "rockabilly girls" Roberto's Rascals at CC Designs
Sentiment: "party animal" Avery Elle
Dies: "say it" Clearly Besotted and "a2 stitched rectangle" from MFT
Stencil: "brick wall" from MFT
Ink: "hickory smoke" and 'black soot" Distress Oxides
Card: "dark charcoal" from recollections at Michaels

Copics
Skin - E04, 11, 00, 000, 93
Shoes - N9, 7, 5
Jeans - B99, 97, 95
Red - R89, 39, 37, 35
Pink - RV17, 14, 13, 11
Brunette - E79, 77, 74, 49
Blonde - E35, 34, 33, 31, 30

No comments: