Monday 28 January 2019

Lily Sympathy

These are the type of cards I really don’t like making but I still wanted the family to know I was thinking of them. I think I might make a few and have them on hand as making them when needed is more difficult.

I always feel like I'm tempting fate though by having them ready to go, like I'm willing something to happen....I know I'm being ridiculous but still I can't bring myself to do it. Although if I left the sentiment off and just had the bases ready to go that might solve that.

This stamp is from "just inklined" its a physical stamp and I have had it for years, I bought almost the entire range when they reduced them to a quid as this was cheaper than the digi version, however this is the first one to have ever seen ink. It was in fact in my ready to part with pile....



Ingredients
Image: "hand tied lilies" Just Inklined
Sentiment: "brushed greetings 2" Clearly Besotted
Card: "amethyst allure" Papertrey Ink
Die: wonky stitched rectangle from MFT

Copics
Green - YG25, 03, 01
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Purple - V17, 15

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I had exactly the same occurrence when I went through my stamps and created a "to get rid of" pile!!

Sorry to read you've needed a sympathy card. Like you, I don't LIKE to make them and I do try to have one or two "in stock" - in case I get asked for one or suddenly have a need myself.

This one is lovely and should be appreciated

Kathyk